Medical Records Coordinator (10163)
Administrative | Sun Valley, CA | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Medical Records Coordinator to work with our client located in Sun Valley, CA. In this role, you will organize patient documentation in advance of claim preparation, notify reimbursement of missing documentation, monitor unbilled for missing documentation and coordinate patient benefit reauthorization process.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
Job Duties (listed in order of importance and/or time spent)
- Tracks documentation for completion by patient/physician, verifies for accuracy and completeness once returned.
- Facilitates “Referral received notification” back to referral source.
- Performs routine clerical duties such as data entry, filing, compiling and/or posting records, and photocopying as needed in the department. Scanning, indexing, processing incoming faxes and assisting with referral tracking.
- Performs other responsibilities and duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent and at least one year of relevant work experience
- Basic level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: opening a workbook, inserting a row, selecting font style and size, formatting cells as currency, using copy, paste and save functions, aligning text, selecting cells, renaming a worksheet, inserting a column, selecting a chart style, inserting a worksheet, setting margins, selecting page orientation, using spell check and/or printing worksheets).
- Basic level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: opening a document, cutting, pasting and aligning text, selecting font type and size, changing margins and column width, sorting, inserting bullets, pictures and dates, using find and replace, undo, spell check, track changes, review pane and/or print functions).
- Previous Infusion Medical Billing/Collections or Intake/Admissions Experience, preferred.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation in the hiring process, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations