Medical Management Specialist (8260)
Professional Counselor | Jacksonville, IL | Contract
Work Location: Jacksonville, IL
InGenesis is currently seeking a Medical Management Specialist to conduct medical management and health education programs for customers on government health care programs. In this role, you will gather, analyze, and provide data for regulatory reports.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Conduct medical management and health education programs.
• Discuss medical needs with members.
• Interface with internal staff/management and external vendors/resources.
• Travel within assigned territory, as needed.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
One of the below licenses:
• Registered Nurse / RN
• Licensed Clinical Social Worker / LCSW
• Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor / LCPC
• Licensed Social Worker / LSW
• Licensed Professional Counselor / LPC
• 3+ years of clinical experience.
• 3+ years of wellness or managed care experience, presenting clinical issues with members/physicians.
• Current IL driver’s license, reliable transportation, and applicable state insurance.
• Ability and willingness to travel within assigned territory.
• Knowledge of health and wellness marketplace/employer trends.
• Verbal/written communication skills.
• PC proficiency, including Microsoft Office programs.
• Data base and web-based applications experience.
• Patient education experience.
• Condition management experience.
• Bilingual in English and Spanish.
• Transition of care experience.
• Experience in managing complex or catastrophic cases.
• Certification in Case Management, Training, Project Management, or nationally recognized health care certification.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.