Marketing Associate, Pharma (Part Time / Students Only) (7846)
Marketing Specialist | REMOTE | Contract
Marketing Associate, Pharma (Part Time / Students Only)
Work Location: Montreal, Quebec, CAN
InGenesis has an exciting opportunity for a student currently seeking their bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field to work part-time with our client located in Montreal. As the Marketing Associate, you will support strategic brand planning efforts by identifying market opportunities and ensuring supply alignment.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Monitor reports on shortages and backordering in the pharma sector.
• Identify industry trends and opportunities.
• Make recommendations on supply planning.
• Troubleshoot critical issues and implement solutions.
• Identify areas for process improvements.
• Facilitate active communication/information flow.
• Capture and monitor data for bimonthly reporting activities.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or related field, in progress.
• Bilingual in French and English, preferred
• Excellent English written / oral communication skills.
• Proficiency in Office 365, especially Excel.
• Previous exposure to the pharma sector, highly preferred.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.