Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN (9019)
Licensed Practical Nurse- Licensed Vocational Nurse | Weston, WV | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN to work with our client located in Weston, WV. In this role, you will assist professional nursing & medical staff in providing direct nursing care to patients, including medical treatments, administering medications, giving injections, assisting in care planning.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Take and record temperatures, blood pressure, pulse, and respirations.
- Collect specimens for testing.
- Administer medications according to Physician orders.
- Ensure timely documentation into patients’ EMR.
- Screen patients and record medical information.
- Assist in examinations and treatments.
- Set up and clean examination area.
- Give injections and immunizations.
- Instruct patients in the use of medication and possible side effects.
- Assist in response to medical and psychiatric emergencies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Current LPN license in the state of West Virginia.
- 1+ year of nursing experience.
- Working knowledge of the concepts of mental health, health disorders, and related physical conditions and treatment approaches.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.