Licensed Practical Nurse - General (LPN) (5566)
Gen Practice | Sandusky, OH | Contract
Licensed Practical Nurse – General (LPN)
Work Location: Sandusky, OH
InGenesis is currently seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to provide general nursing care at a resident facility for veterans. In this role, you will utilize your training to take patient vitals, assist with personal grooming/hygiene, re-position patients, make medical appointments, and a variety of other nursing duties.
If you’re ready to provide these patients with the best care possible, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Assist physicians with physical exams, treatments, or laboratory tests.
• Assist in emergencies by administering first-aid, performing CPR, or restraining patients.
• Administer controlled drugs and provide medication instructions to patients.
• Maintain medication accountability records.
• Chart patient records.
• Observe and document patient conditions.
• Perform other duties as necessary or assigned.
• Current Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) license as issued by the Ohio Board of Nursing.
• Proof of completion – Medication Administration course.
• Current BLS/CPR certification.
• Current immunizations.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.