Licensed Practical Nurse(All Shifts Available) (5517)
Psych | White Haven, PA | Contract
Licensed Practical Nurse (All Shifts Available)
Work Location: White Haven, PA
InGenesis is currently seeking an LPN to provide care to patients at an intermediate care facility for individuals with intellectual or physical injury/illness, dysfunction behavior, or developmental disability.
If you’re ready to join our expanding team and provide these patients with the best possible care, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Provide direct nursing care to individuals.
• Administer oral medications, insulin therapy, and topical ointments.
• Monitor vital signs, administer first aid, and oxygen therapy.
• Life, position, and transfer individuals
• Respond to medical emergencies.
• Perform other duties as necessary or assigned.
• Unrestricted license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), as issued by the State of Pennsylvania.
• No current participation in a PNAP program.
• Current immunizations.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.