Lead Health Services Contract Manager/LSCM (12139)
Administrative | Hybrid in Houston, TX | Full Time and Contract
InGenesis is currently sourcing for a Lead Health Services Contract Manager to work with our potential client. In this role, you will provide oversite, direction, and supervision to the Contract Services Managers (CSM) located at IHSC field sites. This position is dependent on contract award.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Provide training and orientation to new CSMs and establish an active backup plan for each site to ensure adequate CSM coverage.
- Serve as key personnel, off-site, in support of a task order for ICE Health Service Corp (IHSC).
- Provide oversight, direction, and supervision to Contract Services Managers within an assigned region.
- Foster strong working relationships with CO, COR, and GTMs.
- Assist in program design activities, strategy development, problem resolution, and process implementation.
- Oversee the Quality Control Plan and monitor compliance with 23 key performance indicators, including staffing fill rates, backfill rates, and meeting scheduling, training, and orientation requirements.
- Analyze data and policies to identify areas of improvement, develop corrective action plans, coordinate implementation, and monitor progress.
- Draft weekly status updates summarizing compliance with KPIs.
- Participate in meetings with CO, COR, Program Management Team, and other InGenesis executives.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university recognized by the Department of Education (DOE) in business, healthcare, or a related field of study.
- Minimum of five years of administrative healthcare management experience.
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to coordinate multiple tasks concurrently.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required, with the ability to communicate effectively and interact with people of diverse backgrounds.
- Experience in successfully managing remote staff and multiple locations.
- Travel requirement: 30% to 40%.
- Frequently required to operate a computer and file and retrieve written documents.
- Physical demands may include but are not limited to standing, sitting, walking, lifting, carrying, reaching, handling, kneeling, crouching, and bending.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.