Instructional Developer (12283)
Education | Houston, TX | Contract
Work Location: Houston, TX
InGenesis is currently seeking an Instructional Developer to work full-time with our client located in Houston, TX. In this role, you will provide instructional and program electronic-delivery development support for in-house academic courses, distance education and outreach education efforts.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Provide design and production advise in conversion of courses to electronic delivery basis.
• Design and maintain basic curriculum layout in electronic formats including web-based, CD-ROM and video.
• Facilitate and train faculty/students in effective use of basic web-based technologies for both live interaction and “on your own time” learning.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Instructional Technology or relevant experience in lieu of education.
• 3+ years of experience (online course management development software, preferred).
• Computer proficiency, including MS Office software.
• Experience with eLearning tool, Articulate Storyline 2.
• Basic knowledge of Adobe CC design software.
• Experience with adult learners, preferred.
• Bilingual in English and Spanish, preferred.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.