Administrative | Remote in Remote, San Antonio, TX | Full Time
InGenesis is currently sourcing for an Implementation Specialist to work remotely with our Corporate office located in San Antonio. TX. In this role, you will work with the Implementation Project Managers to ensure software solutions and other projects are implemented and configured to meet InGenesis standard business processess. This position is dependent on contract award.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Plan and coordinate assigned activities across multiple projects
- Responsible for completing a variety of small- to large-scale projects, solving problems, and advising on best practices
- Attend recurring status meetings with internal teams and clients, and provide status updates
- Document and distribute all meeting minutes
- Respond proactively to customer service needs
- Collaborate with team members on project requirements within and across projects
- Understand business objectives of assigned projects
- Show interest in adapting to new technology solutions utilized by clients, as well as internally
- Interact professionally with fellow employees and client
- Support implementation life cycle from start to finish in a structured and professional matter to include client communications and configuration queries during implementation.
- Provide input to facilitate improvement of tools and templates for project and configuration management, ensuring tools and templates are utilized and kept current.
- Advise external clients and internal staff on best practices for implementing VMS software.
- Manage assigned work stream duties in the delivery of VMS and MSP implementations, as well as internal projects.
- Provide internal project communication updates to ensure implementation stakeholders are engaged.
- Investigate and support subject matter inquiries and implementation functions across the MSP and staffing solution product life cycle as needed, including Pre-Sales, Implementation, and Post Go Live.
- Other duties may be assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in a related field
- Preferred: 2 years project management experience.
- Ability to assess customers’ needs and translate business requirements to configuration.
- Ability to communicate, influence, and negotiate decisions while motivating team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint; Preferred proficiency in: Project, and Visio.
- Experience with VMS applications preferred, including Fieldglass, PeopleFluent, etc.
- Experience with cloud services and/or implementations
- Willingness and aptitude to learn unfamiliar systems, and to stay informed of new technologies.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate with a variety of audiences.
- Attention to detail.
- Must be comfortable with a fast-paced, entrepreneurial corporate culture and the standards and work ethic consistent with that environment.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.