HSA/Clinic Manager (HSA) (10885)
Management | Laredo, TX | Full Time
InGenesis is currently sourcing for a Health Services Administrator (HSA) to be responsible for the administration and management of the ICF medical unit at the InGenesis Influx Care Facility (ICF). The HSA has the responsibility for making decision regarding the deployment of resources and the day-to-day operation of the health services program.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
What’s in it for you?
- Health Insurance effective date of hire for full time employees.
- Health & Welfare – additional per hour rate to help offset cost of insurance.
- 2 weeks of PTO
- 11 Paid Federal Holidays
- Sick leave
- Bonus potential every 6 months
- Provide overall administrative direction and oversight for policies, procedures and programs of a single-specialty ambulatory clinic/practice at a single site serving a population of children between the ages of 13-17 years old.
- Ensure the clinic and staff have the appropriate resources, supplies and equipment to provide quality pediatric care and pediatric urgent care, as needed.
- Provide oversight of administrative, support and non-clinical staff.
- Supervise registered nurses, LPNs, CNAs, and CMAs assigned to the Medical Unit.
- Ensure compliance to all healthcare regulations and safety standards.
- Ensure an active Medical Quality Management program and patient safety risk management program.
- Collaborate with stakeholders at ICF, particularly Public Health Service, CDC, and ORR representatives.
- Participate in Medical Quality Management activities.
- Prepare daily patient care related activity reports, as directed.
- Participate in all required meetings and teleconferences.
- Provide guidance to infectious disease issues, as necessary.
- Assist leadership team with performance improvement.
- Attend progress meetings with the Contracting Officer Representative (COR), Contracting Officer (CO), Public Health Service Officers, or CDC representative.
- Oversight of nurse orientation process, documents, and training materials.
- Perform other duties as needed to meet the needs of the department/organization.
- Bachelors degree in Healthcare, Business, or other related field of study. Or an Associate's degree in Nursing with a minimum of 1-year direct patient care experience.
- Registered Nurse (RN) from an accredited facility.
- Minimum of six (6) years of experience in healthcare administration or related management experience.
- Correctional or detention health or residential facility experience is preferred.
- Public Health background is preferred.
- Bilingual in Spanish is preferred.
- Required to respond to any medical emergency, fast walk or jog may be necessary to provide assistance.
- Required to perform CPR/emergency care standing or kneeling.
- Must have the ability to assist sick, injured, or aging patients exiting the building during an emergency (may require lifting, dragging, wheeling, or carrying someone who weighs significantly more than self).
- Must be able to see, hear and smell with or without the use of aides if necessary (exceptions on a case-by-case basis).
- Must easily alternate between kneeling and standing. (exceptions on a case-by-case basis).
- Must be able to lift, push, and carry 30 pounds.
- Must be capable of standing on hard surfaces for long periods of time.
- Frequently required to operate a computer and file and retrieve written documentation.
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen and random drug screens throughout employment.
- Provide proof of work eligibility status upon request.
- Pass all pertinent required background checks and child abuse and neglect checks.
- Maintain computer literacy required to meet the responsibilities of the position.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.