Health Information Technician (9558)
Informatics | Marysville, OH | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Health Information Technician to work with our client located in Marysville, OH. In this role, you will compile health information for patients located at our client’s correctional facility.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Review, catalog, and check medical reports for completeness.
• Type health information forms.
• Compile and type statistical reports.
• File report into health information records.
• Record information in logs.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• 3 courses or 9 months experience in records management.
• 1 course or 3 months experience in medical terminology.
• Or equivalent of minimum qualifications listed above.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.