Health Planning Administrator | Eau Claire, WI | Contract
Work Location: Eau Claire, WI
InGenesis is seeking a contract Health Coach for a growing client in Eau Claire, WI. You make a difference by working with members conducting Living Well Assessments and assisting program participants in creating their individual Health Promotion Plan. This Health Promotions Coach is a fulltime and first shift position, This is a three (3) plus month contact to start. Come join our growing team and make a difference and improve the wellness goals of each member. Apply now!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• SHOWCASE your skills as you provide telephonic or in person coaching using a Motivational Interviewing method. Common topics for discussion include: Weight loss, personal goal setting, chronic condition management, screening compliance, etc.
• EXECUTE your knowledge as you administer programs including chronic disease management, tobacco cessation, weight management among others
• DEMONSTRATE your attention to details as you provide accurate documentation within the EMR system.
• Currently enrolled in a Bachelor (senior classification or will be at senior level at the beginning of the next semester) or Master’s degree program in health promotion, exercise science, or a related field with major course work in health education, worksite wellness or a closely related field.
• Ability to conduct health risk assessments.
• Competency in blood pressure readings and CPR certification is preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to be resourceful, creative, and innovative.
• Shall abide by company policy and procedures to maintain compliance with Federal and State laws
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Internet navigation tools.
• Valid Driver’s License and use of own transportation.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.