Epidemiology | Pikeville, KY | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking an Epidemiologist to work with our client located in Pikeville, KY. In this role, you will serve the Fivco & Big Sandy Area Development Districts in Eastern Kentucky working with local health departments and communicable disease teams to investigate outbreaks of disease, work on data projects for accreditation and other projects and will lead investigations in a wide variety of settings.
- Monday-Friday 8 AM - 4:30 PM (7.5 hours)
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Coordinate the surveillance, investigation and reporting of reportable diseases cases and outbreaks.
- Work on Preparedness, Deliverables and Community Health Assessments.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A Master's degree in public health or a Master of Science degree in Public Health (MPH or MSPH) and successful completion of at least 2 graduate level courses in Epidemiology and one graduate level course in Biostatistics (or a graduate level course in statistics);
- OR a Master's degree in a discipline other than Public Health and successful completion of at least 2 graduate level courses in Epidemiology, 1 graduate level course in biostatistics (or a graduate level course in statistics) and three elective graduate level public health courses will substitute for the required education and experience.
- Knowledge of and experience with statistical software packages such as SAS and RedCAP is highly encouraged.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.