Compensation Analyst (2431km)
Human Resources | San Antonio, TX | Temporary
A successful and established workforce solutions company is accepting applications for temporary employment at the University of Texas Health Science Center, located in San Antonio, Texas! If you are seeking an exciting, yet challenging opportunity to utilize your previous experience and skills, this is for you! This opportunity will enable you to gain and/or enhance valuable work experience, as well as build a network with one of the most reputable universities in the state of Texas. Competitive pay is offered!
Come join the InGenesis Team today!
The Compensation Analyst will partner with the HR team to design, and develop job descriptions for academic, clinical and research positions in addition to assisting with communication and implementation of a cloud-based job description platform. Partner with HR Team and Department Management teams to develop job scopes, job descriptions and review qualifications for current and upcoming positions.
- Bachelor's degree with 5 years of compensation analytic experience. (Prefer Business Administration or Human Resource Management )
- Direct experience building job descriptions to include summary, minimum qualifications, essential job duties and job requirements (ADA). Experience in a Healthcare, Research or Academic setting preferred.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Analytical skills to understand and apply research and statistics in report writing and decision making.
- Organizational skills are used to manage records and data and meet deadlines.
- Advanced computer skills and experience with specific software and web-based systems, such as those used for compensation data and management, HRIS, report writing, and executive compensation. Support HR teams with data analysis needs. This includes running reports, special projects, data mining and formulaic calculations as needed.
- Comprehensive knowledge of labor laws such as Fair Labor Standards Act, and other Federal and State laws regulating compensation and employee benefits and privacy standards.
- Ability to lead functional teams in collaborative work and effectively communicate with HR leadership across the system.
InGenesis supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law.