Clinical / Registered Dietician (5363)
Clinical Dietitian | White Haven, PA | Contract
Work Location: White Haven, PA
InGenesis is currently seeking a Clinical Dietician to organize a complete nutritional care program for individuals at an intermediate care facility for the intellectually disabled. In this role, you will ensure the nutritional and consistency needs of the residents are met. Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions (including but not limited to)
• Perform professional, clinical, and nutritional duties.
• Assist with diet counseling and nutrition education programs.
• Ensure nutritional recommendations are completed.
• Ensure menu items line up with nutritional and consistency needs of the residents.
• Conduct quality assurance studies weekly from the tray line or an Individual's tray.
• Assesses needs for snacks, condiments, nourishments, juice and other supplies for the living areas.
• Maintain efficient operations regardless of personnel shortages or emergency work conditions.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Education: Bachelor’s degree, required.
• Certifications: Registered Dietician certification, required.
• Basic computer skills, required.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.