Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA (1897)
Nurse assistant | South Mountain, PA | Contract
Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA
Work Location: South Mountain, PA
InGenesis currently has several exciting opportunities for a Certified Nursing Assistant to perform non-professional nursing work in the care of patients/residents at a Commonwealth operated nursing facility in South Mountain, PA. Nurse aide duties are of limited scope and are performed in accordance with established rules and regulations and under specific instructions from registered nurses and/or physicians.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Perform direct/daily care and rehabilitation of patients/residents.
• Assist with the maintenance of resident quarters.
• Assist and encourage residents to participate in prescribes rehabilitative and recreational activities.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Basic computer skills including MS Office products.
• 6+ months experience as an Aide Trainee
• 1+ year experience in the care/treatment of geriatric or physically ill patients/residents