Certified Medical Assistant / CMA (12495)
Certified Medical Assistant | San Antonio, TX | Contract
Work Location: San Antonio, TX
InGenesis is currently seeking a Certified Medical Assistant / CMA to work with our client located in San Antonio, TX. In this role, you will provide patient care and diversified clerical/billing duties in an ambulatory setting with kindness and compassion.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Coordinate patient care as directed by physicians, NP or PA.
• Obtain cultures, urine samples, etc.
• Practice effective quality infection control precautions
• Perform patient intake duties (reason for visit, related patient information, etc.).
• Use EMR with ease and can problem solve
• Assist with front desk administrative duties including scheduling and confirmation of appointments, payment collections, etc.
• Obtain vital signs, height, weight, and screening procedures.
• Maintain orderliness and cleanliness of examination rooms.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Current, nationally recognized Certified Medical Assistant / CMA certification.
• 3+ years of experience as a CMA in primary care.
• Must know phlebotomy and injections.
• Current BLS certification or ability to obtain.
• Experience using EMR.
• Computer literacy, including MS Office and Outlook.
• Referred: At least one year of college.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.