Bookstore Clerk (7794)
Storekeeper | Jackson, TN | Contract
Work Location: Jackson, TN
InGenesis is currently looking for a temp-to-hire Bookstore Clerk to work with our customer located in Jackson, TN. In this role, you will assist students and customers with the purchase of textbooks and other items sold in the campus bookstore. This position requires excellent customer service skills, computer proficiency and ability to lift and organize books on store shelves.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Meet and greet customers, answer questions, and assist with purchasing merchandise.
• Process sale and operate cash register.
• Keep store clean, organized and ready for customers.
• Maintain inventory.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Proficiency with computers.
• Basic math, keyboarding, and data entry skills.
• Experience with QuickBooks, a plus.
• Strong communication skills and friendly personality.
• Able to work independently.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.