Administrative Assistant (13008)
Administrative Assistant | San Antonio, TX | Contract
Work Location: San Antonio, TX
InGenesis is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to work with our client located in San Antonio, TX. In this role, you will support the Learning and Leadership Development team with migrating courses to a new learning management system (LMS).
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Develop course content templates using PowerPoint.
• Transcribe training course content.
• Assist with maintaining and updating the LMS.
• Track course migration completion.
• Assist in preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
• Answer phone calls and respond to inquiries.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 5+ years of related professional experience.
• Excellent communication skills (written/verbal).
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.