Business Analyst - SFDC (L)
Business Operations | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Business Analyst - SFDC 1835 (L)
We are looking for an energetic and experienced Business Analyst with 7-10 years of experience to join the Services Operations team. The ideal candidate will have a systems background, a passion for quality and customer service, and enjoys working in a dynamic, fast paced environment. He/she will be extremely detail oriented, self-motivated, results oriented, and a great communicator. As a Business Analyst, you will interact with various cross functional teams and define and document business processes and requirements.
- Define, document and maintain business processes, requirements, and policies. Look for ways to continuously improve processes & procedures.
- Manage and support operations related initiatives identified by the Professional Services management team.
- Identify opportunities for business process improvements and make recommendations as appropriate.
- Provide project and monthly metrics coordination and support.
- Work with team to understand and prioritize field requests.
- Manage the queue to provide prompt support to end users including consulting ecosystem to resolve issues and address questions.
- System testing of new functionality or bug fixes.
- Bachelor degree in Business Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration, or equivalent.
- Salesforce.com system experience is mandatory.
- Salesforce admin or equivalent certification required.
- Project coordination skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with different levels within the organization as well as collaborate with cross-functional business partners and technical teams.
- Ability to gather and transfer requirements from stakeholders into an action plan and deliver on that action plan leveraging internal systems as needed.
- Attention to detail with the ability to analyze and solve complex problems as well as provide documentation, guidance and instruction to users.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to research solutions to issues as they arise.
- Ability to manage stakeholder expectations professionally.
- Ability to work independently, with general direction and guidance.
- Self-motivated, flexible, team player with solid multi-tasking, time management & organization expertise with the ability to manage multiple and often changing priorities.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio.