Infrastructure | Tysons, Virginia | Full Time
About Us: Innovating to solve real-world problems
Stratus Solutions, Applied Insight’s cloud infrastructure specialists, delivers next-generation cloud solutions that give Federal customers greater command and control, insight and security for their public and private cloud deployments.
On joining our team, you’ll be working to solve real-world problems on missions that matter with people who share your passions and encourage your ambition. It’s vital to us that we hire committed people who are great at what they do. We return that commitment by empowering them with the autonomy, the support and the tools they need to fulfill their true potential.
What we are expecting from you (i.e. the qualifications you must have):
- 5 years computer forensics experience at the state or federal level.
- 5 years investigative experience (non-technical preferred) at the state or federal (Detective or Special Agent).
- In depth knowledge of either Linux or Windows (not user level, but how/why it works).
- Knowledge and experience with forensics tools such as FTK, Cellebrite, X-Ways, BlackLight, and EnCase.
- Experience with data extraction and processing of various data file types.
- Experience with reverse engineering of undocumented file types.
- Experience with C/C++, x86 Assembly, WinDbg, IDA Pro, TCP/IP, 010 Hex Editor, Wireshark.
- Identification and processing of encrypted data/files.
- Active clearance with Polygraph
What we will provide in return: Excellent compensation and amazing benefits
- Multiple health insurance options from CareFirst BCBS which include a PPO plan with ZERO deductibles and an HSA plan. We pay for 100% of the employee premium and cover 90% of your dependent’s premium.
- 10% 401K employer contribution with no employee contribution required.
- Fully paid long-term disability, short-term disability, and life insurance.
- Flexible Spending Account options.
- Generous paid time off that includes one bucket of leave to use how the employee sees fit; no separate holiday, sick, or vacation.
- Flexible work schedules with the ability to bank extra hours for additional time off.
- Semi-Annual bonuses for hours worked "over standard".
- Government shutdown protection where employees don't have to use leave for up to 3 days out of the year for inclement weather or budget issues.
- Employee centric culture and a belief that we should empower those who are good at what they do and then give them the tools the need to achieve success and grow their career.
- A commitment to learning and growth and easy ways to achieve both including a training budget, education assistance, mentorship programs and collaborative learning sessions.
- A collaborative environment that fosters communication and an open door policy.
www.stratussolutions.com. EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled.