DevOps Software Lead - TS/SCI with Polygraph
DevOps | Columbia, MD | Full Time
About Us: Innovating to solve real-world problems
Applied Insight delivers next-generation cloud solutions that give Federal customers greater command and control, insight and security for their public and private cloud deployments.
On joining our team, you’ll be working to solve real-world problems on missions that matter with people who share your passions and encourage your ambition. It’s vital to us that we hire committed people who are great at what they do. We return that commitment by empowering them with the autonomy, the support and the tools they need to fulfill their true potential.
A day in the life (just a few of the things you may do on any given day):
- Serve as a cloud computing subject matter expert (SME) for USCC stakeholders and mission partners.
- Experience leading Agile develop teams, serving as Scrum Master.
- Manage and mentor the entire USCC-CPMO technical team.
- Direct the alignment of resources and personnel to support the design and deployment of technical solutions based on customer functional requirements.
- Lead efforts to drive USCC-CPMO infrastructure design and capability development.
- Ensure maximum availability of USCC-CPMO systems in support of customer operational requirements.
You will excel in this role if you are:
- Team player.
- Enjoy leading teams in new technologies.
- Mentoring team members.
- Excellent oral/written skills.
What we are expecting from you (i.e. the qualifications you must have):
- Minimum of 15 years of IT experience.
- Minimum Bachelor of Science (or 4 additional years of experience).
- Minimum 5 years of experience leading technical teams.
- Maintain certifications in compliance with DOD 8570.01M for system administrator.
- Commercial cloud service certifications (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform).
- Cyber security experience and certifications (CISSP, CCSP, CISA, CISM, etc.).
- Experience with Agile methodologies and project management frameworks
- Active Top Secret/SCI security clearance with counterintelligence scope polygraph.
What we will provide in return: Excellent compensation and amazing benefits
- Multiple health insurance options from CareFirst BCBS which include a PPO plan with ZERO deductibles and an HSA plan. We pay for 100% of the employee premium and cover 90% of your dependent’s premium.
- 10% 401K employer contribution with no employee contribution required.
- Fully paid long-term disability, short-term disability, and life insurance.
- Flexible Spending Account options.
- Generous paid time off that includes one bucket of leave to use how the employee sees fit; no separate holiday, sick, or vacation.
- Flexible work schedules with the ability to bank extra hours for additional time off.
- Semi-Annual bonuses for hours worked "over standard".
- Government shutdown protection where employees don't have to use leave for up to 3 days out of the year for inclement weather or budget issues.
- Employee centric culture and a belief that we should empower those who are good at what they do and then give them the tools the need to achieve success and grow their career.
- A commitment to learning and growth and easy ways to achieve both including a training budget, education assistance, mentorship programs and collaborative learning sessions.
- A collaborative environment that fosters communication and an open door policy.
www.stratussolutions.com. EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled.