Computer Support Technician - TS/SCI
Infrastructure | Scott Air Force Base, IL | Full Time
About Us: Innovating to solve real-world problems
At Applied Insight, we leave no stone unturned in solving our customers’ technology challenges. Supporting the Federal Government with the strongest mission focus, our solutions empower people to collaborate more effectively in delivering services vital to the nation.
On joining the AI team, you’ll be working to solve real-world problems on missions that matter with people who share your passions and encourage your ambition. It’s vital to us that we hire committed people who are great at what they do. We return that commitment by empowering them with the autonomy, the support and the tools they need to fulfill their true potential.
A day in the life (just a few of the things you may do on any given day):
- You will be working within established Standard Operational Procedures for basic and intermediate level Computer Support Technician (CST) support for users with accounts on NIPRNet; SIPRNet; and JWICS domains.
- Will be providing IT mission support to the DoD with system, network, testing and integration, vulnerability management, training, technical engineering, and program support for these systems.
- ACC GCCS support includes first line-of-defense problem solving as well as client and light server systems administration.
- Provide basic and mid level CST support for users for SIPRNet Web portal accounts and deployable secure IIS equipment connectivity accounts; such as Global Rapid Response Intelligence Package (GRRIP) user accounts.
- Resolution of interoperability issues for the types of mission systems/ equipment listed on the equipment list and mission systems.
- Account management for Global Rapid Response Intelligence Package (GRRIP).
You will excel in the role if:
- You enjoy working with U.S Cyber Operations warfighter in defense of our nation.
- You are self-motivated.
What we are expecting from you (i.e. the qualifications you must have):
- Minimum Three (3) years of experience providing information systems administration support.
- Minimum of Associates Degree in engineering, computer science, information systems, or technical field.
- Five (5) years on the job experience/expertise can be substituted for Associates Degree.
- Knowledge and understanding of applicable technical concepts and practices; including installation, upgrade, and administration of hardware and software; maintenance, technical, logistics, and life cycle support.
- Demonstrated proficiency maintaining the following systems and platforms: NIS+, ACAS, VMWare, NetApp and Red Hat.
- Demonstrated expertise with Network Infrastructure to include AdaptiveSecurity Appliance (ASA), Firewall, Router, Switches, IAVA Patching/Upgrade, Documentation and SOP, Failover/Coop.
- Active Top Secret/SCI security clearance.
- DoD 8570.01-M IA Level II certification.
What we will provide in return: Excellent compensation and amazing benefits
- Multiple health insurance options from CareFirst BCBS which include a PPO plan with ZERO deductibles and an HSA plan.
- 401k Immediate Vesting. Company matches 100% of the first 3% contributed and 50% of the next 2% contributed.
- Fully paid long-term disability, short-term disability, and life insurance.
- Flexible Spending Account options.
- Generous paid time off that includes one bucket of leave to use how the employee sees fit; no separate holiday, sick, or vacation.
- Flexible work schedules with the ability to bank extra hours for additional time off.
- Semi-Annual bonuses for hours worked "over standard".
- Government shutdown protection where employees don't have to use leave for up to 3 days out of the year for inclement weather or budget issues.
- Employee centric culture and a belief that we should empower those who are good at what they do and then give them the tools the need to achieve success and grow their career.
- A commitment to learning and growth and easy ways to achieve both including a training budget, education assistance, mentorship programs and collaborative learning sessions.
- A collaborative environment that fosters communication and an open door policy.
www.applied-insight.com. EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled.