Website Manager (10780)
Information Technology | Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Website Manager to work with our client located in Kirkland, QC. In this role, you will work cross-functionally across marketing, IT, and third party vendors to optimize our web ecosystem ensuring KPIs are tightly aligned with marketing objectives and meets our company standards and also to optimize the website experience for existing customers and prospects.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Manage the development of new and existing web assets, from scope development to implementation.
- Work collaboratively with agencies and internal stakeholders, to define project plan and KPIs.
- Apply data and insights to inform the development of a website experience that engages and converts.
- Provide leadership and strategy for all things web-related.
- Create strategies to grow subscriber base and web traffic metrics.
- Run regularly scheduled web analytics reports that contribute meaningful analysis and actionable insights.
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis and reporting as needed.
- Work with Internal stakeholders to ensure proper setup and maintenance of web analytics platform.
- Work with Global Team to identify bugs and improvement opportunities.
- Maintain a database of our web assets.
- Develop processes for content management and technical update requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- DEC / Diplôme d'études collégiales
- Experience in digital marketing, digital project management, Website development and management.
- Proficiency in website maintenance, both on a daily level and for larger website-related projects.
- Great understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Pay Per Click (PPC).
- Ability to troubleshoot website issues in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Google Analytics certification.
- Experience with Search Engine Marketing (SEM) .
- Experience working with WordPress.
- Experience working in the pharmaceutical industry (an asset).
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.