Human Resources | Laredo, TX | Full Time
InGenesis is currently sourcing for a Trainer to work on our client site. In this role, you will be responsbile for assisting the Director with quaity assurance and operational support training. This position is dependent on contract award.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Assists the Director in formulating and implementing policies and procedures.
- Leads and contributes to the development and execution of an overall department learning strategy and road mapping.
- Supports and drives long term plans and solutions related to operational onboarding and refresher training.
- Partner closely with other internal support teams to ensure alignment and integration of best practice sharing across the organization.
- Help develop over time a culture of coaching and mentoring across the organization by supporting the High-Performance Coaching initiative and continued design and delivery of relevant coaching and mentoring processes and solutions.
- Oversee measurement and evaluation processes to monitor organizational learning.
- Provides guidance and direction to staff.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent, Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
- Bilingual is preferred.
- 3 years of overseeing training in a healthcare setting.
- 5+ years of experience in customer service.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to communicate with health care providers, management, and subcontractors.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.