Human Resources | Laredo, TX | Full Time
InGenesis is currently seeking a Trainer to work with our client. In this role, you will be responsible for assisting the Director with quality assurance and operational support training.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
Why choose us?
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance for full-time employees.
- Additional rate per hour for Health & Welfare to help with insurance costs.
- 2 weeks of paid time off (PTO) for full-time employees.
- Enjoy 11 Paid Federal Holidays.
- Sick leave.
- Exciting bonus every 6 months.
- Assists the Director in formulating and implementing policies and procedures.
- Leads and contributes to the development and execution of an overall department learning strategy and road mapping.
- Supports and drives long term plans and solutions related to operational onboarding and refresher training.
- Partners closely with other internal support teams to ensure alignment and integration of best practice sharing across the organization.
- Helps develop over time a culture of coaching and mentoring across the organization by supporting the High-Performance Coaching initiative and continued design and delivery of relevant coaching and mentoring processes and solutions.
- Oversees measurement and evaluation processes to monitor organizational learning.
- Provides guidance and direction to staff.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent, Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
- Bilingual is preferred.
- 3 years of overseeing training in a healthcare setting.
- 5+ years of experience in customer service.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to communicate with health care providers, management, and subcontractors.
Frequently required to operate a computer and file and retrieve written documents. The physical demands include, but are not limited to, standing, sitting, walking, lifting, carrying, reaching, handling, kneeling, crouching, and bending.
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen and random drug screens throughout employment.
- Provide proof of work eligibility status upon request.
- Pass all pertinent required background checks and child abuse and neglect checks.
- Maintain computer literacy required to meet the responsibilities of the position.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.