Senior Specialist – Logistics (10800)
Administrative | Kirkland, Quebec, Canada | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Senior Specialist – Logistics to work within driving distance for our client in Kirkland, Québec. In this role, you will represent the company as the liaison and act as the main point of contact for all questions, discussions and activities with 3rd-party logistics, all transportation activities and manage with the day-to-day activities of Canadian Freight bill payments, D&L services and with the 3rd Party Logistics.
NOTE: Must reside within driving distance from the office located in Kirkland to be able to travel to the office as needed.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
Major Activities and Responsibilities
- Act as main point of contact for all daily activities with the 3rd Party Logistics (DC).
- Manage with the day to day activities of Canadian Freight bill payments and D&L services.
- Act as a liaison with the 3rd party freight payer (Trax), PtP and site for inter divisional areas for setting and managing Logistics Providers and payments as per established terms.
- Is the primary contact for all questions and discussion with 3rd party payer.
- Responsible for managing, tracking and reporting monthly and quarterly D&L expenses, accruals, journal transfers, tax report, etc.
- Manage with the Warehousing and Freight Purchase order creation and maintenance.
- Align to Budgets and Forecasts.
- Responsible for review and accuracy of D&L invoices (i.e. warehousing and transportation and approval).
- Manage with Transportation cost analysis.
- Provide rationale for variations related to elements such as product forecasts and external impacts and rating.
- Self maintain abreast of Canadian Transportation, DG regulations, trending and networking and certification.
- Adhere to Organon and Health Canada guidelines.
- First level of support for the IT relationship between company and the (3PL) Third Party Logistic Provider regarding daily 3PL activity (EDI Interface, liaison with TIBCO & LIAISON).
- Responsible for inventory control and management, transport claims, discards, quarter destruction, reconciliations between SAP and 3PL.
- Work with Order management to improve customer relations, investigate service issues, improve scheduled shipments and deliveries.
- Responsible for all month end and quarter end SOX and D&L reporting and daily checks to make sure all deliveries are posted.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Administration or Engineering.
- Must be local or live within driving distance from the job site located in Kirkland, Quebec, Canada.
- 3+ years in pharmaceutical experience.
- Experience in Distribution and Logistics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be FULLY bilingual speaking and writing French and English.
- Knowledge of Transport and market trends.
- GMP knowledge is an asset.
- Ability to work under no supervision.
- SAP environment.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Troubleshooting skills.
- Experience working with WordPress.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
EEO Statement on Job Postings:
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation in the hiring process, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.