Registered Nurse / RN - Occupational Health Nurse (9224)
Registered Nurse / RN | Cantonment, FL | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Registered Nurse / RN to work as an Occupational Health Nurse with our client located in Cantonment, FL. In this role, you will provide and document services relating to routine and non-routine occupational health care of employees and others.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Conduct physical evaluations - assessment of work related injury/illness, case management with disability evaluation.
- Conduct drug and alcohol specimen collection.
- Perform hearing, pulmonary functioning, and respirator fit testing.
- Administer vaccines.
- Assist with emergency response cases.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Current Registered Nurse / RN license in the state of Florida.
- Associate degree in Nursing.
- Preferred: BSN degree.
- 2+ years of clinical nursing experience.
- Occupation health experience a plus, but not required.
- Current BLS and CPR certifications.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.