Registered Nurse / RN - Medical/Surgical (9198)
Registered Nurse / RN | Tahlequah, OK | Contract
InGenesis has several openings for a Registered Nurse / RN Med/Surg to work with our client located Tahlequah, OK. In this role, you will provide health care services to patients (adult or pediatric) who are acutely ill with a wide variety of medical problems, diseases, or recovering from surgery.
Shifts are 12 hours (morning and night shifts available. Apply today and we'll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Develop plan of care for individual patients by interviewing patient, reviewing patient's health record, and determining the kind of health and physical care required.
- Respond to emergency situations when the physician is not immediately available.
- Administer medications and IV therapy as prescribed by physician.
- Provide guidance of patients and families in preventative, curative and rehabilitative measures.
- Document observations, nursing interventions, therapeutic measures administered, and status of coordinated activities between nursing and other professional disciplines.
- Evaluate progress toward attainment of outcomes.
- Document specific health care requirements for patients and prepare written assignments to individual team members.
- Assume oversight for patient care administered by lower level healthcare professionals.
- Perform other duties as necessary or assigned.
- Current Registered Nurse / RN license in the state of Oklahoma (or compact license).
- 3+ years of nursing experience.
- Current BLS, ACLS, and PALS certifications.
- Strong communication skills (written/verbal)
- Ability to meet physical demands.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.