Registered Nurse / RN - General Surgery (12167)
Operating Room | Las Vegas, NV | Contract
Work Location: Las Vegas, NV
InGenesis is currently seeking a Registered Nurse / RN – General Surgery to work with out client located in Las Vegas, NV. In this role, you will prepare patients for procedures and provide post-procedural care and evaluation.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Demonstrate knowledge in variety of anesthetic agents used in procedures.
• Deliver care to patients recovering from general, regional, or local anesthesia.
• Administer intravenous conscious sedation.
• Recover patients receiving conscious sedation.
• Participate in orientation/training of new personnel.
• Set up, operate, and monitor specialized medical equipment.
• Recognize adverse signs/symptoms.
• Participate in committees, meetings, etc.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Current Registered Nurse / RN license in the state of Nevada.
• Bachelor’s degree in Nursing.
• 3+ years’ experience in nursing (post-graduation).
• Current BLS certification.
• Effective communication (written/verbal).
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.