Promotional Material Coordinator
Marketing | REMOTE | Full Time
InGenesis is currently seeking a Promotional Material Coordinator to work with our client located in Kirkland, CAN. In this role, you will coordinate the life cycle of promo materials, working in close collaboration with the internal marketing and sales team, while managing the relation with external printing agencies.
If you are an experienced Project Manager/ Project Coordinator, with a background in marketing, communications, media or translation, this would be a great fit for you! Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have.
- Oversee development of promotional materials.
- Coordinate compliance reviews with local standards, ensuring relevant practice codes and proper approval process are adhered to.
- See piece through next steps including print/digital applications and inventory management.
- Ensure printed materials are delivered to sales representative in timely manner.
- Monitor supplier / agency quality assurance KPI’s.
- Manage supplier payment process, including purchase orders, vendor changes, invoice processing, etc.
- Ensure project and/or milestone completion as part of supplier payment process.
- Run various reports including workload, performance, and budget reports.
- Review and escalate opportunities / concerns to budget owner.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in project coordination.
- Highly preferred: Experience managing promotional materials (print and digital).
- Fluent in French and English (oral and written).
- Preferred: Degree in marketing or related field.
- Preferred: Project management certification.
- Strong organizational and task prioritization skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office programs.