Promotion Manager (9654)
International | Montreal, Canada | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Promotion Manager to work with our client located in Kirkland, CAN. In this role, you will be responsible for the development and realization of the promotional materials in accordance with the brand strategy within their respective therapeutic area.
As the Promotion Manager, you will be the “Realization officer”, taking strategy into implementation. You will be responsible for a seamless, orchestrated, and timely execution, done in a smooth and collaborative fashion. Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Develop and execute promotional tools and tactics in accordance with the brand strategy, including content, messaging, channel mix and marketing promotional budget.
Coordinate multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring efficient progression throughout the various steps.
Provide appropriate follow-up with stakeholders and make sure the strategic intent is preserved.
Use a Project Management approach, ensuring proper planning and continuous assessment of performance, working towards optimizing execution and timely realization.
Incorporate insights into planning and execution to develop tailored and dynamic marketing solutions at the segment/individual level.
Provide a personalized omni-channel customer experience.
Be part of an agile team comprised of internal and external stakeholders, that will collaborate to deliver efficient realization.
Work as a team, yet demonstrate leadership as the project lead, guiding the team towards a common goal.
Develop new insights into innovative solutions that result in stronger customer engagement.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field of study.
- 2+ years of marketing / digital marketing experience in Pharma.
- Creative, innovative, and conceptual thinking.
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to develop, execute and monitor integrated promotional plans
- Current with the latest trends and best practices in marketing, digital marketing, data-driven marketing and key emerging platforms and technologies to support marketing efforts.
- Thorough understanding of relationship marketing and customer activation including knowledge of customer segments, needs, channel usage and preferences.
- Demonstrates flexibility when working with global/local cross-functional teams.
- Results-driven, perseverant, and strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- High level of business integrity and ethics.
- Critical thinking and ability to make decisions under pressure.
- Preferred: Google analytics certification.
- Preferred: Knowledge of the Agile methodology.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.