Correctional Facility | Michigan | Full Time and Contract | Applications accepted until Oct 12, 2020
This position is mandatory for the transition period, and any special projects that are an outcome of this Contract. Examples of special projects might include long term care facility, any new development of on-site specialty care or units, etc. Position is dependent on contract award
This position will provide project control leadership and coordinate the work of project staff implementing solutions to meet the agency’s requirements and support the agency’s on-going projects.
This position has a high probability of being extended past the end date listed.
Successful candidates must have at least six (6) or more years of experience in managing projects greater than $5,000,000 in value and a minimum of two (2) years working directly for a as a project manager focused on large-scale enterprise IT systems.
- Designs, plans, and coordinates work teams.
- Manages a portfolio of project activity streams across technology and business units.
- Provides project control support and coordinates the work of project staff implementing solutions that meet agency requirements.
- Coordinates and controls the end-to-end process of capturing all key project artifacts.
- Raises identified risks and issues to the appropriate senior management level.
- Works with stakeholders to facilitate project governance effectiveness through periodic status reporting, project/portfolio data, and regular governance meetings.
- Responsible for supporting all project delivery work in accordance with required methodology, and following all standard project management industry standards.
- Works under limited supervision with considerable latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment.
- Establishes project organization and methodologies and defines roles and responsibilities.
- Creates a structure and organization for the management of a complex environment with emphasis on quality, productivity, and consistency.
- Directs corrective actions in any area where performance falls below objectives.
Master Degree in Business, or Technology
Years of Experience:
Minimum 6 years of experience as a Project Manager/Program Manager
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.