Prevention of Sexual Abuse (PSA) Compliance Specialist (11618)
Compliance | Laredo, TX | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Prevention of Sexual Abuse (PSA) Compliance Specialist to work with our client. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring compliance with all policies and procedures related to preventing sexual abuse at an Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR) Designated Influx Care Facility (ICF). The PSA Compliance Specialist will work closely with management and staff to develop and implement effective prevention strategies, training programs, and reporting mechanisms to prevent sexual abuse and promote a safe and respectful workplace.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
Why choose us?
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance for full-time employees.
- Additional rate per hour for Health & Welfare to help with insurance costs.
- 2 weeks of paid time off (PTO) for full-time employees.
- Enjoy 11 Paid Federal Holidays.
- Sick leave.
- Exciting bonus every 6 months.
- Develop and implement policies, procedures, and training programs to prevent sexual abuse in the workplace.
- Monitor and conduct regular audits and risk assessments to ensure compliance, identify potential areas of non-compliance, and recommend corrective actions.
- Develop and deliver training programs to educate management and staff on preventing sexual abuse, including reporting requirements and best practices for responding to allegations.
- Create and implement reporting mechanisms to ensure that all incidents of sexual abuse are promptly reported and properly investigated.
- Investigate and respond to allegations of sexual abuse and ensure that appropriate action is taken in accordance with organizational policies and legal requirements.
- Ensure that all reports of sexual abuse are handled with the utmost sensitivity, confidentiality, and professionalism.
- Keep up-to-date with changes in relevant laws, regulations, and best practices related to sexual abuse prevention, and ensure that the organization is in compliance.
- Collaborate with HR, Legal, and other stakeholders to ensure that sexual abuse prevention policies and procedures are integrated with other relevant organizational policies and procedures.
- Work with external stakeholders, including government/state agencies and community organizations, to ensure that the organization is in compliance with all relevant sexual abuse prevention requirements.
- Will work in an office environment with regular hours, but may be required to work outside of normal business hours to accommodate meetings or training sessions.
- Must be familiar with the Prison Rape Elimination Act (PREA).
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field, such as human resources, law, or social work
- At least three years of experience in compliance, risk management, or related field, preferably in a role related to preventing sexual abuse
- Knowledge of relevant laws, regulations, and best practices related to sexual abuse prevention
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management and staff
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level of integrity and professionalism
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Experience in training and delivering presentations
- Spanish speaking skills
Frequently required to operate a computer and file and retrieve written documents. The physical demands include, but are not limited to, standing, sitting, walking, lifting, carrying, reaching, handling, kneeling, crouching, and bending.
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen and random drug screens throughout employment.
- Provide proof of work eligibility status upon request.
- Pass all pertinent required background checks and child abuse and neglect checks.
- Maintain computer literacy required to meet the responsibilities of the position.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.