Prevention of Sexual Abuse (PSA) Compliance Manager #10906
Management | Laredo, TX | Full Time
InGenesis is currently seeking a Prevention of Sexual Abuse (PSA) Compliance Manager to work with our client. In this role, you will be responsible for developing, implementing, and monitoring programs and policies aimed at preventing sexual abuse in the workplace. The PSA Compliance Manager will work closely with HR, Legal, and other stakeholders to ensure that the organization is in compliance with all relevant laws, regulations, and best practices related to sexual abuse prevention.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
Why choose us?
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance for full-time employees.
- Additional rate per hour for Health & Welfare to help with insurance costs.
- 2 weeks of paid time off (PTO) for full-time employees.
- Enjoy 11 Paid Federal Holidays.
- Sick leave.
- Exciting bonus every 6 months.
- Develop and implement policies, procedures, and training programs to prevent sexual abuse in the workplace.
- Monitor and evaluate compliance with sexual abuse prevention policies and procedures.
- Investigate and respond to allegations of sexual abuse and ensure that appropriate action is taken in accordance with organizational policies and legal requirements.
- Provide support and guidance to employees, managers, and other stakeholders on sexual abuse prevention matters.
- Conduct regular assessments of the organization's sexual abuse prevention program and make recommendations for improvements.
- Keep up to date with changes in relevant laws, regulations, and best practices related to sexual abuse prevention, and ensure that the organization is in compliance.
- Collaborate with HR, Legal, and other stakeholders to ensure that sexual abuse prevention policies and procedures are integrated with other relevant organizational policies and procedures.
- Develop and deliver training programs on sexual abuse prevention for employees, managers, and other stakeholders.
- Manage and oversee the reporting and tracking of sexual abuse prevention incidents and investigations.
- Work with external stakeholders, including government/state agencies and community organizations, to ensure that the organization is in compliance with all relevant sexual abuse prevention requirements.
- Will work in an office environment with regular hours but may be required to work outside of normal business hours to accommodate meetings or training sessions. The job may involve occasional travel.
- Assist the leadership in developing and maintaining a culture that prioritizes compliance, safety, and good stewardship.
- Conduct regular program audits and observations to ensure implementation of policies, practices, and procedures.
- Identify and provide technical assistance and corrective action for regulatory risks and deficiencies.
- Review UC Portal weekly to ensure compliance with ORR and program requirements.
- Review accuracy of data in report and provide feedback on program strengths and areas of growth.
- Follow up and ensure accurate reporting of Sexual Abuse-Serious Incident Reports (SA-SIR).
- Must be familiar with the Prison Rape Elimination Act (PREA).
- Participate in scheduled meetings.
- Prepare presentations and or training as needed.
- Communicate effectively in writing and verbally in English.
- Collaborate with other staff members, service providers, and professionals.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field, such as human resources, law, or social work.
- Knowledge of relevant laws, regulations, and best practices related to sexual abuse prevention.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High level of integrity and professionalism.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Master’s degree in in a relevant field, such as human resources, law, or social work.
- 5+ years of experience in a compliance or HR-related role, with specific experience in sexual abuse prevention preferred.
- Spanish speaking skills.
Frequently required to operate a computer and file and retrieve written documents. The physical demands include, but are not limited to, standing, sitting, walking, lifting, carrying, reaching, handling, kneeling, crouching, and bending.
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen and random drug screens throughout employment.
- Provide proof of work eligibility status upon request.
- Pass all pertinent required background checks and child abuse and neglect checks.
- Maintain computer literacy required to meet the responsibilities of the position.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.