Phase II Coordinator (10237)
Administrative | San Antonio, TX | Contract
Phase II Coordinator
Work Location: San Antonio, TX
InGenesis is currently seeking a Phase II Coordinator to support the implementation of undergraduate osteopathic medical education in Phase II of the medical school curriculum. In this role, you will develop and provide support solutions for learners and faculty.
Utilize your strong administrative and project management skills in this role, while upholding a commitment to service and quality. If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll contact you to answer any questions you may have!
- Maintain curriculum data in the UIWSOM curriculum and content management system, to include session (remote or in-person sessions) and room scheduling, updating preceptor information, and maintain learner assignments.
- Serve as the primary administrative support during Phase meetings (e.g., serve as scribe to schedule meetings, send agenda, and take meeting minutes).
- Assist the Assessment Coordination Team with primary focus on scheduling and coordinating COMAT exams for learners and proctors (this includes communicating exam expectations to learners).
- Work with Phase I (b) coordinator to track learner completion of assigned modules and certifications during Readiness for Clerkship unit.
- Coordinator will track learner completion of assigned modules during Readiness for for Residency.
- Communicate and work as a functional team member and demonstrate the flexibility to work with others in a variety of circumstances.
- Maintain professional knowledge and skills by crosstraining to other on-line systems that improve communication and workflow processes related to the position.
- Attend professional development sessions, at minimum, annually as it relates to the position.
- Meet deadlines and perform other related duties as necessary or as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in education, health sciences education, or a related field.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Commitment to the mission, vision, values, and guiding principles of curricular design at UIWSOM.
• Employee shall adhere to all applicable rules and regulations of the University, the Conference, and the NCAA.
• Must hold valid driver’s license and acceptable driving history.
• 3-5 years of professional experience in higher education and/or medical school.
• Proficient with database management and use of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Proficient with learning management systems (e.g. eMedley, Blackboard), database management.
• Familiarity and working knowledge of Office 365 and online platforms such as Zoom or Skype.
• Familiarity with principles and practices of Osteopathic Medicine.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.