Payroll Accountant (9596)
Accounting / Finance | Orient, OH | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Payroll Accountant to work with our client located in Orient, OH. In this role, you will perform general office duties as well as payroll and accounting duties.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Review timesheets to detect and resolve payroll discrepancies.
- Process paperwork for new employees.
- Enter employee information into payroll system.
- Verify attendance, hours worked, and pay adjustment.
- Record employee information to maintain and update payroll records.
- Reconcile leave time (vacation, personal, sick leave, etc.).
- Compile employee time and payroll data from timesheets and other records.
- Contact customers to obtain or relay account information.
- Access computerized financial information to answer general questions.
- Perform general office duties (filing, answer telephones, handle routine correspondence).
- Balance petty cash.
- Make travel arrangements for staff.
- Enter, reconcile, and maintain asset records in asset management system.
- Contact prospective vendors to establish in system or modify vendor information.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Completion of associate core program in business administration, accounting, finance, or related field.
- OR completion of high school technical program plus 6 months experience/training in accounting or finance (to include a basic level of experience in spreadsheet software).
- OR 18+ months of experience or training in accounting or finance (to include a basic level of experience in spreadsheet software).
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.