Outreach and Training Coordinator (13005)
Project Manager | Harrisburg, PA | Contract
Outreach and Training Coordinator
Work Location: Harrisburg, PA
InGenesis is currently seeking an Outreach and Training Coordinator to work with our client located in Harrisburg, PA. In this role, you will support clinical and epidemiology staff in the development of state-wide projects.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Design and review culturally appropriate health education information and materials.
• Prepare and distribute health education materials.
• Provide guidance in the assessment of health education needs and the development/delivery of health education programs.
• Make and give presentations for public health and healthcare partners.
• Gather details and develop tools, trainings, or educational messages for specific audiences.
• Develop surveys to assess knowledge of audiences to guide development of education materials.
• Interpret survey results to characterize literacy levels and knowledge gaps among public health and healthcare partners.
• Develop and maintain lists of contacts for public health and healthcare partners.
• Document activities, recording information such as the numbers of applications completed, presentations conducted, and persons assisted.
• Maintain databases, mailing lists, telephone networks, and other information to facilitate the functioning of health education programs.
• Provide updates to supervisor about the progression of the projects.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in education, communications, or human service area.
• 3+ years of experience involving project development or management.
• Experience with data bases, online systems, audiovisual equipment, and information management.
• Intermediate computer skills.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.