Marketing Coordinator (Corporate) (12834)
Marketing Specialist | San Antonio, TX | Contract
Work Location: San Antonio, TX
InGenesis is currently seeking a creative, knowledgeable, self-starter to work remotely as a Marketing Coordinator at our corporate office in San Antonio, TX. In this role, you will create, plan, and execute marketing projects, working closely with the strategic marketing team to gather and develop messaging platforms.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Support marketing initiatives by planning, executing, and tracking marketing programs.
• Create and manage marketing collateral (presentations, data sheets, case studies, etc.).
• Edit and update corporate website.
• Create, proofread, and edit copy for various marketing channels.
• Ensure consistency among marketing materials.
• Develop and manage content and social media marketing programs, including public relations efforts.
• Evaluate and monitor campaign performance on an ongoing basis,
• Analyze key metrics and create comprehensive reports.
• Coordinate product, event, or content email marketing campaigns.
• Coordinate marketing and community events (logistics, registration completion, vendor coordination, itineraries, and ordering of marketing collateral).
• Manage relationships with external vendors to ensure high-quality and timely execution of marketing programs.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or related field.
• 1+ year of experience in marketing.
• Strong organizational and project management skills.
• Excellent communication (written/verbal).
• Strong attention to detail, including proofreading and copywriting.
• Knowledge of various marketing platforms/channels.
• Ability to develop and follow processes.
• Preferred: Web programming skills.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.