Manager, Financial Support Services (Corporate) (12589)
Program Manager | San Antonio, TX | Contract
Work Location: San Antonio, TX
InGenesis is currently seeking a Manager, Financial Support Services to work at our corporate office in San Antonio, TX. In this role, you will be responsible for many of the day-to-day operations within our finance department related to the accounts payable function and cash collections. You will also assist our Chief Financial Officer and Controller in month-end financial reporting processes.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Manage accounts payable function, including timely/accurate payment of vendors and suppliers.
• Supervise staff responsible for daily recording of cash and ACH payments received.
• Monitor day-to-day financial operations.
• Track company’s financial status and performance.
• Identify areas for potential improvement.
• Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures.
• Review financial data and prepare monthly/annual reports.
• Research/analyze financial reports and markets trends.
• Help establish and maintain financial policies and procedures.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance with an emphasis in accounting.
• 5+ years’ experience in a finance accounting role.
• Supervisory experience.
• Superior mathematical skills.
• Computer proficiency with experience in accounting software and Microsoft Office.
• Exceptional knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles / GAAP.
• Advanced knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting best practices, laws, regulations, etc.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to manage employees while multi-tasking large projects.
• Excellent communication skills (verbal/written).
• PeopleSoft experience a plus.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.