Licensed Vocational Nurse / LVN (9653)
LPN - LVN | Houston, TX | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Licensed Vocational Nurse / LVN to work with our client located in Houston, TX. In this role, you will provide nursing care to meet the occupational health and wellness needs of the center.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Performs preplacement evaluations or occupational health clearance on new workforce members.
- Obtain past medical history, communicable disease history, immunization history, TB screening, administration of appropriate immunizations and drug testing (DT).
- Provides on-call clinic coverage to unscheduled patients (walk-ins) requiring immunizations, TB screening and other occupational health care/needs.
- Participates in major institution-wide employee health and well-being initiatives.
- Participates in occupational health medical surveillance programs.
- Performs other duties as necessary or assigned.
- Current Licensed Vocational Nurse / LVN license in the state of Texas.
- 2+ years of experience in occupational health or clinic setting.
- Current BLS or CPR certification.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.