Learning and Development Consultant (9703)
Training & Development | San Antonio, TX | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Learning and Development Consultant to work with our client located in San Antonio, TX. In this role, you will design, develop and deliver learning solutions that drive organizational objectives.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Partners with key stakeholders to assess needs, design and develop content, determine cadence, methodology and measurement for professional and soft skills development.
- Manages full scale program implementation to deliver development programs across the institution.
- Designs and develops talent and team development solutions and programs.
- Applies latest learning theory and strategies appropriate for the target audience in alignment with client's mission and strategies.
- Applies adult learning theory to operationalize and deploy scalable solutions that drive desired institution wide outcomes and culture.
- Delivers classroom-based and virtual instructor led training for broad range of participants.
- Serves as internal learning consultant on large- and small-scale initiatives, adeptly maneuvering through the consulting process from assessment through measurement.
- Establishes and manages strong working relationships with internal partners and external vendors.
- Responds to inquiries and provide outstanding customer service to participants.
- Designs effective surveys and follows standard processes for learning program assessments and other measurement methods.
- Establishes and manages logistical requirements to implement learning and development programs.
- Motivates and trains large and small groups from front line to senior level employees.
- Serves as backup to support LMS administration.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Development, Learning, or related field.
- Preferred: Master’s degree.
- 5+ years of experience in instructional design, curriculum development, or related field to include three (3) years of experience in internal talent development consulting.
- Experience with Articulate Storyline 360, required.
- Strongly Preferred: Certification from either the Association for Talent Development or the International Society for Performance Improvement, or related certification.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.