IT Budget Analyst III (12879)
Budget Analyst | Atlanta, GA | Contract
Work Location: Atlanta, GA
InGenesis is currently seeking an IT Budget Analyst III to work with our client located in Atlanta, GA. In this role, you will be responsible for the financial facets of IT projects, including planning and revising large/complex budgets and reviewing budget program or policy issues.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Analyze agency-wide IT business needs.
• Participate in the planning and implementation of new or enhanced systems.
• Assist with financial schedules related to IT projects.
• Prepare and track Advance Planning Documents to ensure appropriated funds.
• Develop annual operating budgets.
• Research and correct any expenditure errors.
• Review personnel actions, procurement, and p-card requisitions.
• Monitor and ensure accuracy of program budget.
• Prepare quarterly projections.
• Meet monthly with program managers to discuss budget.
• Assist with cost allocation section with monthly time allocation surveys.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s or associate degree in public administration, business administration, accounting, finance, or related field.
• 2+ years of fiscal analysis experience (with bachelor’s degree).
• 4+ years of fiscal analysis experience (with associate degree).
• Preferred: Strong knowledge of IT project management.
• Preferred: Experience with PeopleSoft.
• Preferred: Experience with developing and monitoring Advance Planning Documents (APDs) and/or managing IT budgets.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.