Inventory Clerk (9538)
Corporate | San Antonio, TX | Full Time
InGenesis is currently seeking an Inventory Clerk to work with our corporate office located in San Antonio, TX. In this role, you will maintain the organization’s inventory, ordering, and supply of necessary items while maintaining accurate records of all procurements.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Maintain consistent stock of inventory.
- Order new stock up to pre-authorized limit as inventory dwindles.
- Establish and maintain backup source for high-demand items.
- Assess inventory reports and order patterns to identify items in need of automatic, recurring delivery.
- Provide inventory reports to purchasing and inventory control manager.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with vendors.
- Maintain accurate daily records of goods received and shipments made.
- Manage and maintain inventory system.
- Conduct frequent spot and partial audits of physical inventory.
- Assist with periodic physical inventory audits.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience with computerized inventory systems, required.
- Basic knowledge of inventory control procedures.
- Proficient keyboarding skills.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Able to lift up to 40 pounds at times.
- Able to spend prolonged periods of time sitting at a desk, working on a computer.
- Able to navigate warehouse and reach high/low items.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.