Instructional Designer (9606)
Planning & Design | Atlanta, GA | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Instructional Designer to work with our client located in Atlanta, GA. In this role, you will provide instructional and course design expertise in the development, design, and assessment of strategies and materials to support online and hybrid learning programs.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Work collaboratively in the production of online courses.
- Lead online course design and development projects.
- Develop high-quality eLearning content.
- Identify the target audience’s training need.
- Design and develop eLearning content.
- Engage eLearning activities.
- Use course authoring tools, animation software, and graphic design software.
- Develop visually appealing self-paced learning modules, microlearning content, and videos.
- Distill complex ideas into appealing graphics and stories using creative, simple copywriting.
- Test and problem-solve functionality of all online courses in LMS staging environments.
- Conduct quality assessment for existing eLearning content.
- Provide feedback for improvements.
- Partner with synchronous training developers to create hybrid learning programs.
- Manage eLearning projects to ensure timely turnaround of deliverables.
- Measure effectiveness of eLearning deliverables to ensure they meet the goals of the project.
- Maintain project documentation and course content folders.
- Provide technical support to end-users for eLearning inquiries.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3+ years of related work experience, in an adult learning or corporate training environment.
- Master's degree.
- Proficient use of authoring tools, such as Articulate Storyline 360, Captivate.
- Proficient use of animation tools, such as Vyond.
- Proficient use of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects) to develop digital media.
- Basic HTML, HTML5, and Flash programming knowledge.
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, and audio and video scripts.
- Excellent grammar, spelling, and punctuation skills.
- Knowledge of adult learning theories for curriculum development.
- Knowledge of learning experience design (LXD).
- Experience with Saba or Cornerstone learning management systems.
- Knowledge of ADA accessibility requirements for eLearning and web content.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.