Human Resources Generalist (10875)
Human Resources | Remote in Remote, San Antonio, TX | Full Time
InGenesis is currently sourcing for a Human Resources Generalist to work remotely with our Corporate office located in San Antonio. TX. In thie role, you will be responsbile for partnering with managers and employees to provide Human Resources consultation and support HR initiatives in the areas of employee relations, FMLA/ADA/Workers Compensation, performance management, and legal compliance. This position is dependent on contract award.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Work independently and conduct comprehensive investigations into all types of workplace issues and complaints including without limitation allegations of harassment/discrimination.
- Partner with managers at all levels to provide objective direction regarding employment policies and employment practice on various complex issues.
- Support management on performance documentation.
- Administer federal, state, and corporate employee paperwork requirements.
- Assist with the administration and tracking of FMLA, ADA, workers’ compensation and related issues.
- Maintain Human Resources information system records
- Assist in maintaining compliance with federal and state regulations.
- Assist in the development, documentation and implementation of personnel policies, procedures, and training programs.
- Complete a wide variety of tasks within the time constraints of each assignment.
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed to meet the needs of the department/organization.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Business, Human Resources, Organizational Development or related field.
- 5 years HR Generalist experience with a strong emphasis in employee relations issues is required.
- PHR certification preferred, but not required.
- Strong interpersonal, written communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to handle confidential information with great sensitivity.
- Knowledge of employment and labor laws.
- Excellent customer relations skills with both corporate office and field employees.
- Sense of urgency and ability to work within a fast-paced environment required.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.