Human Resources Assistant (10315)
Administrative | San Antonio, TX | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Human Resources Assistant to work with our client located in San Antonio, TX. In this role, you will maintain the front desk by providing general administrative support functions of the day-to-day Human Resources department, including answering and directing calls and greeting visitors.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Provides administrative support for human resources daily operations and/or initiatives by covering the front desk.
- Greets visitors into the department, answers department telephone, takes messages, routes phone calls, provides pertinent information and campus directions as requested.
- Responds to questions and inquiries as needed.
- Assists new employees with new hire paperwork.
- Enters and tracks work authorizations and employee background checks into database.
- Provides employment verification to employees as needed.
- Assists with special projects.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 3 years’ experience working in medical setting preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain highest level of confidentiality.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.