HR Systems Analyst (9485)
Informatics | Rutherford, NJ | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking an HR Systems Analyst to work with our client located in Rutherford, NJ. In this role, you will support the HR system Ultipro (and related modules), the production efforts globally, and troubleshooting complex technical issues.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Execute internal processes and perform audit on same to ensure integrity of systems.
- Develop business processes for various human resources systems.
- Manage health and welfare file transmissions and audits.
- Maintain and modify the HRIS systems, configuration and end user access.
- Develop/maintain security classifications.
- Troubleshoot and analyze technical issues.
- Create, maintain, and support the development of reports and dashboards for ongoing needs.
- Identify system usage patterns and potential process improvement opportunities.
- Consult on employee data maintenance, general system usage, etc.
- Maintain working knowledge of other bolt-on applications (Time and Attendance, Onboarding, Business Intelligence, etc.)
- Develop user procedures, guidelines, process, and training documentation for the HRIS function.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3+ years of HR systems experience.
- Broad knowledge of HR concepts and terminology.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Proficiency in Ultipro/Ultimate Software.
- Knowledge of business intelligence.
- Healthcare experience.
- SQL querying experience.
- Experience in case management/problem solving.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.