HR Administrative Assistant
Headquarters | Harrisburg, PA | Contract and Temp to Full Time
HR Administrative Assistant
- Act as the key liaison to HR, Recruiting, program management team, and customers coordinating all cross communications.
- Design and managing new hires’ onboarding information, including offer dates, background status and start dates, etc.
- Serve as a liaison between the customer and various departments/teams throughout the onboarding and new hire process.
- Identify the risks to the onboarding timeline and take the appropriate action to escalate or resolve with minimal impact to the customer or enterprise.
- Coordinate and track ongoing training and development of incumbent employees.
- Research as requested for various initiatives.
- Serve as liaison between program participants and management.
- Additional duties may be assigned as needed.
- Partner with managers at all levels to provide objective direction regarding employment policies and employment practice to achieve a proper resolution on various complex issues. Issues include, but are not limited to, performance, attendance deficiencies, misconduct, FMLA, ADA and workers compensation and related issues.
- Support management on performance documentation (performance improvement plans; verbal, written, final warnings and terminations).
- Administer federal, state, and corporate employee paperwork requirements.
- Proactively respond to employee questions regarding benefits, employee relations, and company policies.
- Compile EEO compliance reporting
- Reports to Director of MSP Operations
- Minimum of Associates Degree from an accredited college, bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least two years of prior administrative experience. Experience in HR, staffing or healthcare preferred.
- SHRM or PHR certification preferred, but not required.
- Exceptional customer service skills;
- Strong communication skills with front line staff and senior leadership;
- Ability to work with limited direction from others in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment managing multiple items;
- Intermediate Experience with Microsoft Office applications;
- High attention to detail.
About the Company
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.