Healthcare Analyst (13195)
Healthcare Emergency DepartmentI Analyst | Harrisburg, PA | Contract
Work Location: Harrisburg, PA
InGenesis is currently seeking a Healthcare Analyst to work with our client located in Harrisburg, PA. In this role, you will manage both direct and indirect reports to accomplish tactical and longer-term department projects.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Maintain project documentation and work plans.
• Create executive level reports and oral presentations.
• Analyze internal processes to identify efficiencies and reduce operating costs.
• Develop comprehensive training for both new hires and existing staff.
• Provide cost benefit analyses for new initiatives.
• Assist with budget analysis, tracking and updates.
• Monitor program performance measures.
• Resolve cross-office issues.
• Resolve complex customer issues.
• Participate in project meetings.
• Assist with data collection for industry surveys and reports.
• Attend industry meetings as requested.
• Research and approve pricing exceptions.
• Assist with rate setting.
• Assist with cost report reviews and cost settlements.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree, required.
• 3+ years of healthcare industry experience.
• Preferred: Experience with health plan or pharmacy.
• Working knowledge of healthcare operations (enrollment, claims, customer service, appeals).
• Preferred: Working knowledge of Medicaid/Medical Assistance.
• Demonstrated project management skills.
• Strong communication skills (written/verbal).
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Proven ability to lead a team.
• Proven ability to successfully complete long-term projects.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.