Digital Marketing Coordinator (12003)
Marketing Specialist | New York, NY | Contract
Digital Marketing Coordinator
Work Location: New York, NY
InGenesis is currently seeking a Digital Marketing Coordinator to work part-time with our client located in New York, NY. In this role, you will work to conceptualize compelling campaigns and execute measurable initiatives to increase engagement and growth across different channels.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Execute campaigns for artists or label profiles.
• Utilize real time marketing techniques.
• Assist in creation of content strategies, editorial calendars, and publishing schedules.
• Provide reports, inclusive of ongoing strategy and placements.
• Assist in digital media strategy development and planning.
• Manage the day-to-day implementation and optimization of campaign activities across ad platforms (i.e. Facebook, YouTube, TikTok, etc.).
• Analyze and report on campaign performance.
• Track budget reconciliation for each project.
• Streamline digital media processes and explore new methodologies to further innovate workflow.
• Provide administrative assistance to department head (schedule meetings, book travel, etc.).
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or business-related field.
• Demonstrated knowledge of and professional experience with all social media platforms.
• Experience with and passion for paid media.
• Skills in implementing marketing strategies across all social media.
• Effective communication skills (written/verbal).
• Basic photo and video editing skills.
• Social medical and internet culture obsessed.
• Detail oriented.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.